The Independent Local Butchers and specialist smallgoods manufacturers in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria hold annual competitions.
Products judged vary in each state, but include bacon, ham, salami and cooked meats.
The AMIC members' state based Smallgoods Competitions provide Independent Local Butchers and specialist smallgoods manufacturers with the opportunity to showcase their expertise. The manufacture of smallgoods is a skillful process that demands strict adherence to food standards and hygiene as well as creating a flavoursome product.
Benefits of Entering
- Promotion of business - sell more and increase store traffic
- Display Prize Ribbons to attract store attention:
- Category winners receive prize ribbons
- The first prize winner in each category receives a plaque
- Place getters are also awarded ribbons
- Benefit from publicity generated by the event
- A marketing kit is available to assist winners and place-getters in self-promotion
- Awards will be presented at the Annual Awards Night Dinner.
Contact Us for more information.