The Australian Meat Industry Council provides advice and assistance to members on technical and standards matters. These include, but are not limited to:
- Product Labelling Advice
- Lamb Identification Technology
- Australian Standards Review
- Gene Technology
- Meat Industry Life Cycle Assessment
- Meat Industry Environmental Best Practices Guidelines
- Microbiological Survey of Australian Red Meat
- Refrigeration Index
- Food Preservatives
- Food Standards Submissions, Draft Assessments and Consultations
There is also a Smallgoods Technical Committee which is a specialised service for Smallgoods members.
Contact Us for more information.